It has been so long since I last posted and not sure where to begin LOL I guess I could start with my trip to AZ. in April. The purpose of the trip was to meet two online friends and take a Copic Certification Class. Both exceeded my expections. They are just wonderful friends and taking the class together just made it more special. With all this, we decided to form our own group called The Copic Musketeers (all for one and one for all) and yesterday we unveiled our Blog to go along with it http://copicmusketeers.blogspot.com/ . We are so very excited about all of it.
Not too much happened in May, I guess you could say it was a slow month LOL.
Not too much happened in May, I guess you could say it was a slow month LOL.
Now June, so much happened. My babies birthday was on June 25th and now they are 8 ( not happy because they are growing up so fast) LOL. We held their party at the local popcorn park zoo and everyone had soooooo much fun. Sorry no pictures, my lovely husband was in charge of pictures and he didn't take one picture :( . Well here is the best part, June 29th we celebrated our 19th anniversary and guess what, my hubby remembered and I forgot LOL. We don't do gifts anymore, but we had the best seafood dinner at home. Ryan ate more than his father LOL. We had mussells (yuck), clams, shrimp and lobster tails, oh so yummy. Both kids want to have another seafood dinner very soon LOL.
It is still early for July, but stay tuned for 7/12/10, bigs news for the group.
I saved the best for last, I couldn't believe that I had won a card challenge, and it was made even sweeter because my dear friend Lisa from The Purple Place was the host. She is such a doll and a dear friend. The card is mostly green with wavy white ribbons on the top and bottom and there is also a picture of my wonderful prizes. Thank you again Lisa, I just love them.
I will now upload some cards I have made, hope you like them.

Awww....You my friend are the sweet one and I was so HAPPY when you won my challenge! As soon as I realized YOU had once I made sure I put together a package that was extra SPECIAL for you!
ReplyDeleteYour new cards are all looking awesome, I can see you've been busy!
Looking forward to seeing you in more of the challenges...and who knows. maybe you'll win another prize soon!!
Thanks Melanie...you are a great friend, and I am lucky to have met you! :)
Hugs,
Lisa